Applications for 2020 are now closed. Forms for 2021 will be available at the end of November.
- Successful applicants will be invited to attend an information meeting at the school, where you will have the opportunity to view the school. (You can view our fees here.)
- If you are interested in pursuing a formal application after this visit, contact the school to have the application pack emailed to you. The relevant forms and documents detailed in the application pack need to be submitted to the school within 10 working days (2 weeks) of the receipt of the application pack. Once the school has received the full application documentation, the school’s admission committee will evaluate your application. A R500 application fee is payable at this time, which is refunded if the application is unsuccessful due the school committee's decision*.
- Following the review of documentation by the committee, the principal will notify you within 10 working days as to the success of your application.
- If your application is unsuccessful, you will be contacted to arrange for the refund of the R500 application fee.
- If your application is successful, you will be required to sign an acceptance confirmation letter, as well as provide a proof of payment of the admission fee: R700 per toddler/pre-school child and R900 per primary child.*
- Once all of the paperwork has been submitted and payments have been made, the principal will issue a formal letter of acceptance that confirms enrolment and admission to the school.
*The application fee of R500 is non-refundable, except in the event that the school declines enrolment. The placement fee of R500/R750 is refundable ONLY in the event that you notify the school in writing of the cancellation of the accepted place within 20 working days of date that you first accepted the place. Thereafter the placement fee is non-refundable. Any refunds will only be made via EFT, regardless of how the application fee was paid.